If you arent addicted to The Addicted series, the question is Why Not??!! The latest book in the series Thrive by Becca and Krista Ritchie,which picks back up with our favorite couple Lily and Lo will be LIVE on July 18th, until then here's a teaser and the cover lovers! !
Sunday, May 18, 2014
So I have to confess im not sure I can be entirely objective here because I am hugely addicted to this series and very much #TeamNixon, with that being said buckle up because Rachel is about to take us all on one heck of a ride!! So this is in essence Chase's book, it starts off with him being the hero and saving a damsel in distress, Mil, who you'll remember just became the head of one of the major families,things go downhill from there as they often do when the Elect are involved and suddenly our mafia boys and their lady loves are facing a sort of mafia armageddon,there is a lot of violence but always a reason behind it and none I would call gratuitous or unnecessary I mean hello its a mafia book?! I love the Eagle Elite series because it has a little of everything, suspense, drama, romance, mystery, and tons of laugh out loud moments, so although I was hesitant to read Chase's story I would say this is now one of my favorite in the Eagle Elite series, you will get a little bit of everyone and since this is a family that sticks together you will see how all of this effects not only Chase and Mil but Nixon, Trace, Mo, and Tex, in this book everyone's secrets are up for grabs and there is so much you will not see coming, I read this in one sitting and I can guarantee it will be one of very few books I will definitely read again, ive said it before with the series I have no problem with blood in but why the heck would I ever want out?! This book is currently on sale for 99 pennies on amazon, ive read a lot of the new releases lately but this is the one that has it all laughter, tears, violence, and hot alpha mafia guys who love hard and fight harder, so go one click while its on sale and Happy Reading Lovers ♡♡
Entice (Eagle Elite) by Rachel Van Dyken
Saturday, April 12, 2014
So I havent blogged in awhile, I had some health issues and some family issues, I will be posting two reviews this weekend but I wanted to provide a list of all the amazing books coming out between now and May, so you dont miss anything.
1. The Will by Kristen Ashley just released a few days ago
2. For those Crow's Row by Julie Hockley fans,she has now released a sequel, Scare Crow.
3.Crazy Good by Rachel Robinson
4.Breaking Alexandria by K.A. Robinson
5.Play, a Stage Dive series novel by Kylie. Scott
6. Reclaiming the Sand by A. Meredith Walters
7. Black box by Cassia Leo
8. The Wishing Thread by Lisa Van Allen
9. Etched on Me by Jenn Crowell
10. Against All Odds by Angie McKeon
11. Never Have I Ever..My Life (so far) Without A Date by Katie Heaney...its not my typical reading but its a cross between a memoir and a hilarious comedy routine.
12. The Rockers Babies by TerriAnne Browning
13. Vital Sign by J.L. Mac
14. Where the Moon isn't by Nathan Filer
Books being released in April:
1.What If by Bayli Lane, releasing April 13th
2. Infinity (Infinity #4) by Layne Harper, releasing on April 17th
3.Love, in English by Karina Halle, releasing April 20th, available for preorder now.
4. Phenomenal X (Hard Knocks #1) by Michelle A. Valentine, releasing April, 22nd
5. The Ressurection of Aubrey Miller by L.B. Simmons, releasing April 25th
6. Alpha by Jasinda Wilder and also Out of Mind (Out of Line book 3) by Jen McLaughlin, both release on April 29th, Alpha is available for preorder.
Books Releasing in May:
1. Freed (Unlovable #2) releases May 5th
2. Gorgeous Chaos (Beautiful Mess #3) by T.K. Leigh, releases May 5th
3. Strings of the Heart (Runaway Train) by Katie Ashley, available for preorder now but releases May 12th
4. Entice (Book 3 in the Eagle Elite series) by Rachel Van Dyken, will be available for preorder the week before release, releasing on May 13th.
This is all I can find I will add more as I go or as you guys inform me. I will also be reviewing the ones that have already released that I have read,Happy Reading Lovers xoxo
Thursday, February 13, 2014
posted from Bloggeroid
Wednesday, February 5, 2014
posted from Bloggeroid